What we aim to achieve with our Pupil Premium funding
- Our key objective in using the Pupil Premium Grant is to narrow the gap between pupil groups.
- Through targeted interventions, we are working to eliminate barriers to learning and progress.
- For children who start school with low attainment on entry, our aim is to ensure that they make accelerated progress in order to reach age related expectations as they move through the school.
- To ensure that we cater for all academic abilities, including challenging high attaining pupil premium children.
Pupil Premium Grant Received 2019/20
|PP Grant Received 2019/20||£434,280|
|Total Pupils Eligible for Grant||329|
The school’s evaluation of its own performance is rigorous. Tracking of progress over time for each pupil is thorough in order to identify any areas for development and to ensure that we implement any interventions necessary to close the gap. These assessments happen half-termly and data is gathered, collated and analysed to assess the impact of interventions as well as to highlight the potential need for additional support.
We will use a range of data to analyse the impact of spending:
- End of Key Stage data
- Phonics assessments
- Current data
- Intervention analysis
- Outcomes of learning reviews (observations), learning moderations (book scrutinies) and progress meetings
- Stakeholder feedback
For details of how we intend to spend the Pupil Premium Grant in 2018-19 please see the document below.